1. With the PowerCatcher MPPT technology, the controller is able to track the maximum power point of solar panels even in a complex environment. It has higher response speed and tracking efficiency compared with those controllers with traditional MPPT technology.
2. The maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems. The charging efficiency is 15% to 20% higher than the conventional PWM method.
3. Automatic charging voltage regulation function: When there is battery open circuit or lithium battery BMS overcharge protection, the controller battery terminal will output at the rated charging voltage value.
4. MPPT tracking efficiency is up to 99.9%.
5. Advanced digital power technology raises the circuit energy conversion efficiency to 98%.
6. Support charging lithium batteries, gel batteries, sealed batteries and vented batteries, etc.
7. The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
8. Support automatic identification of lead-acid battery voltage.
9. The controller can be connected with LCD screen or Bluetooth module so that users can not only check operating data and status, but also modify the controller parameters.
10. The controller is available for standard Modbus protocol and meets different communication needs.
11. The controller has an overheat protection mechanism. When the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion and discharging will be shut off so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller and keep the controller from being damaged by overheat.
12. Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the lifespan of battery.
13. Solar panel short circuit protection, battery open circuit protection and TVS lightening protection etc.
0.7 W to 1.2W
9V to 35V
Max. solar input voltage
Max. power point voltage range
Battery Voltage+2V to 75V
Rated charging current
Rated load current
Max. capacitive load
Max. photovoltaic system input power
MPPT tracking efficiency
-35℃ to +45℃
solar charger inverter Authentications
Q1: What kind of certificates you have for your solar controllers ?
SRNE:Our solar controller has CE,ROHS,ISO9001 certificates approved.
Q2: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
SRNE:We are a state-level high-tech enterprise that integrates pluralism, R&D and
manufacturing as one with PV controller,PV inverter,PV energy storage oriented.And we
have our own factory.
Q3: Can I buy one sample for testing?
SRNE:Sure,we have a 8 years experience R&D team and in timely after sale service,can
help u fix any technicial problem or confusion.
Q4: How are about the delivery?
1-2 working days
Order: within 7 working days depending on the order quantities
OEM Order:4-8 working days after confirming the sample
Q5: How're about your customers service?
SRNE:All solar controllers will be tested strictly one by one before leaving factory,And the
defective rate is below 0.1%.we do try our best to provide a good customer service.
Q6:Minimum Order Quantity?
SRNE:Be equal or greater than 1 piece.