1. The advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology: When the solar panel is shadowed or part of the it breaks down, there will be multiple peaks of the I-V curve. The controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
2. The maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems. The charging efficiency is 15% to 20% higher than the conventional PWM method.
3. A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point of the I-V curve in extremely short time.
4. MPPT tracking efficiency is up to 99.9%.
5. Advanced digital power technology raises the circuit energy conversion efficiency to 98%.
6. Support charging gel batteries, sealed batteries, abroach batteries and vented batteries, etc.
7. The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
8. Support the instantaneous large current of startup of large capacitance load.
9. Automatic identification of battery voltage.
10. LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can convey system error information help users to quickly identify system faults.
11. Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to one year.
12. The controller can be connected with LCD screen or Bluetooth so that users can not only check operating data and status, but also modify the controller parameters.
13. The controller is available for standard Modbus protocol and meets different communication needs.
14. The controller has an overheat protection mechanism. When the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion and discharging will be shut off so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller and keep the controller from being damaged by overheat.
15. Temperature compensation functions. Charging and discharging parameters can be automatically adjusted so as to extend battery lifespan.
16. TVS lightening protection.
0.7 W to 1.2W
9V to 35V
Max. solar input voltage
Max. power point voltage range
Battery Voltage+2V to 75V
Rated charging current
Rated load current
Max. capacitive load
Max. photovoltaic systerm input power
MPPT tracking efficiency
-35℃ to +45℃
solar charger inverter Authentications
Q1: What kind of certificates you have for your solar controllers ?
SRNE:Our solar controller has CE,ROHS,ISO9001 certificates approved.
Q2: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
SRNE:We are a state-level high-tech enterprise that integrates pluralism, R&D and
manufacturing as one with PV controller,PV inverter,PV energy storage oriented.And we
have our own factory.
Q3: Can I buy one sample for testing?
SRNE:Sure,we have a 8 years experience R&D team and in timely after sale service,can
help u fix any technicial problem or confusion.
Q4: How are about the delivery?
1-2 working days
Order: within 7 working days depending on the order quantities
OEM Order:4-8 working days after confirming the sample
Q5: How're about your customers service?
SRNE:All solar controllers will be tested strictly one by one before leaving factory,And the
defective rate is below 0.1%.we do try our best to provide a good customer service.
Q6:Minimum Order Quantity?
SRNE:Be equal or greater than 1 piece.